Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday...finally

This was a loooong week. But it's over. And the weekend is here - finally! Today was Fun Friday with Uncle Joey. They spent the day playing and then came to visit me later in the afternoon at work. I brought them home from work (usually on Friday's I take LB's car and he has the van...so we just switched cars this afternoon). When we got home and realized that Pete hadn't had a chance to throw anything together for dinner - we decided to head on over to DQ for some eats and treats! Some chicken, fries, milk and an ice cream cones were on the menu. Then it was home to play for a bit and then bed.

My sister and niece came over for a little while. It's nice to see them since we don't see them much during the week. We all work so it's harder to get together - especially with the kids being on schedules.

Now it's time for sleep. Yes - I said sleep at 8:30 at night. That's because Hannah was in our bed all night due to some night terrors. And she kept us up all night (she's impossible to sleep with!). So I'm going to catch some zzzz's while I can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment