Friday, April 9, 2010

Bed Sores

He has them all over his back and legs from what I was told. And they're big. I haven't seen them for myself...nor do I want to. It's enough to see him with his eyes open, gagging on a breathing tube, wincing from pain or discomfort and not knowing whether or not he's able to feel all these things that should be causing him a great deal of pain. He has sores on his lips and mouth from the tube in his mouth as well.

I'm home with the girls and Pete right now. Gonna do our family thing before heading back to the hospital. I'll post more tonight. There was a lot of people that came to the hospital today and I have to say - it's actually been good. Good to have people around, good to have someone else to share the pain, good to have the company.......great to feel the love.

1 comment: