Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family Feud

Today sucked in terms of getting along. My mother and I wrote each other our of each other's lives...forever. I'm sure that'll change tomorrow. I fought with my sister. I'm just done. I'm emotionally drained. I'm pissed off, sad, hurt, confused...you name it. And I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. None of us know how to make sense of our emotions right now.

My dad is holding his own for now. We had a family meeting tonight to air some our emotions and get out some things. But my mom chose not to be here for it. And my sister couldn't be here either. We talked anyway. There was a lot of us here...Me, Peter, Joey, Andy, Kristin, Rebecca, Uncle Ray, Aunt Linda, Aunt Peggy & Aunt Sharon.

It was a rough day. I'm ready for today to be over. I don't know how to even blog about it other than mere facts and I'm not about to put in black and white the things that were said today.

How are we suppose to make a decision about whether or not my dad should live or die? HOW?!?! How are we suppose to live with ourselves? How will we live with each other knowing what we had done?

2 comments:

  1. Well to make a bad situation worse.... I hope you and your mom can figure things out for your families sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that a lot of life choices have already been made before this point, you and your siblings are not the only ones that have made and are making choices for his health. And even though I am not there in person, I am there in my heart for you all.

    ReplyDelete