Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28 random bits of the day

Can't believe it's 4/28. Somehow the past few weeks have gone by so quickly - I don't know where the days went. And somehow gas is over $3 a gallon again.

Pete got a tattoo today.

Andrew, Peter, Amanda, Joey & I are getting a tattoo.

Girls had a good day. I guess I won't be able to tell them not to get a tattoo.

I downloaded Nickleback's new song 'This Afternoon' - it makes me think of our dad. He would have liked this song. I liked this song since it came out - just never got around to downloading it.

Peter came over tonight. He asked if I heard Nickelback's new song. That's what reminded me to download it. He likes it too.

Lucy and her girls came over tonight.

The girls all say their 1st and last names.

They also told me in the car this morning that I need to go to work and make money. Not daddy. (They were missing him when we left the house).

Bed time was a breeze. Bribery is a Godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment