Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 31

Wow...a full month of blogging every single day! I'm impressed - didn't think we could pull it off...lol.

Our feet hit the floor at 6:00 this morning. All of us came downstairs, I got the girls dressed and Pete warmed their milk. I don't think they really need it 'warmed' but it goes down easier when it's not ice cold - so we'll just keep warming it. ;-) I got ready for work and then was out the door with the trio by 7:15 to bring them to Pete's parents house.

Dropped the girls off, went to work, worked...and got an email at 4:00 that was reminding me about dinner plans I made with some of the moms from the website I work for. Hmmm...wrench! Totally forgot about dinner and it's bath night and the girls aren't home. I email Pete and decide...we got this. I leave work at 4:45 and the girls were ready to go when I got there. They had their shoes and coats on and were waiting at the door! We jump in the car and drive home...slowly.

Get home, eat dinner, take baths, pj's, brush teeth, read books and then in bed. Then I ran to get changed and headed out the door to meet the moms.

It was a great dinner. I had some reservations at 1st (who wouldn't...I was meeting a few moms that I had only spoken to online before!). It turns out...they are all really nice and I had a wonderful time.

Now I'm back home and need to get the girls packed for tomorrow at Pete's parents again. Pete cleaned up while I was gone - thankfully! Now it's time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment