Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 27

Our feet hit the floor at 6:45. Let's just say we hit the floor running today. I simply helped Pete get the girls downstairs before running back up to get ready for work. Little Brother (aka: Uncle Joey) slept over last night. So when I was ready for work the girls and I all went downstairs to wake him up and say 'let's go! mommy's late!'

Little Brother came upstairs to take over and as soon as I put my jacket on Hailey started to whine and wagged her little finger and said 'no no no mommy, no!' Aye...it broke my heart but I know she has fun on Fun Friday's and she was especially cranky this morning. So I gave some extra love and went on my way.

Worked.

Came home and had dinner, baths, pj's, brush teeth, read books and in the bed.

What happened on Fun Friday? The girls ate their usual HUGE breakfast, took naps and then they went pumpkin picking again. We already went this weekend but they went to the Orchard again today and got more pumpkins. They were putting stickers on them when I came home. And they were in GREAT moods. Let's hope they sleep all night. We have the gym in the morning.

Pete and I are going to watch a movie tonight ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment