Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 19

They SLEPT all night last night!!!!!!!!

Our feet hit the floor at 6:15. The morning usual - I dress the girls, Pete warms their milk and then I shower and get ready for work. Switch - Pete gets ready while I play with the girls for a bit. Then it's off to work. His mom is coming here today so the girls are staying behind. Although - Hannah had her shoes on because she thought she was leaving. It was cute...lol.

Uncle Joey (my brother) & his gfriend Kristin came at 1:30 to watch the girls so his mom could go home (who doesn't need a break from 3 kids every now and then?!?!). I get home and the girls were semi cranky (the witching hour....).

We eat, take baths, pj's, brush teeth, read books and in bed. They're sleeping!

Pete and I cleaned up and then I went to visit my friend again - the one who had the baby. Again...he's soooo cute!

Stopped at the store to buy milk on my way home. Came home. Worked out. Little Brother and Kristin are here - they sleep over on Thur. nights because they watch the girls on Friday's. They brought DQ Blizzards. Did you catch the part where I said I worked out? Grrrrr....totally destroyed by eating some of the pumpkin pie blizzard. Worth every calorie though! ;-)

Now it's time for bed. Hopefully the girls sleep through the night again. Pete noticed a back molar coming through in Hailey's mouth. I guess 2 year molars CAN come early. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment