Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 17

Hannah was up from 11:30 - 12:00 last night. Not bad considering the week...but still not good.

Our feet hit the floor at 6:30. I swear one day we'll get up at 6:00 and be on time for once. We had to wake the girls up...figures. I took a shower while Pete got them ready for the day. Then we were out the door and off to his parents house. I dropped the girls off and got to work as soon as I could. Late for a meeting. Oh well - so goes life with kids right?

Worked. Got the girls a bit early today and headed home. They were in GREAT moods tonight. We had dinner, gave them baths, pj's, brushed teeth, story time and off to bed. They've been sleeping since 6:30pm. I pray they sleep all night.

After they went to bed - Pete cleaned up downstairs and I left to go visit a friend who just had a baby. He's adorable. Precious precious precious.

Home to blog and chit chat with Pete a bit and now we're off to bed.

Today was a good day. Oh - but Hannah fell when we got home and busted her upper & lower lip. Blood everywhere (we're use to this now...it's about the 30th bloody mouth they've had so far). And now her lips are swollen. Poor thing kept pointing to them tonight and saying 'boo boo'. Melts my heart. Oh yeah - and Emily fell out of the front door today. Pete was carrying Hannah & Hailey out to the car and I didn't shut the screen door all the way. Emily leaned on it and fell face 1st but luckily she put her hands out to catch herself. No bruises but she scared the daylights out of me. Ugh...you can't keep them attached to your hip but you can never be too safe either.

No comments:

Post a Comment