Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 18

Hailey was up last night at 1:00, 2:00 & again at 4:30.

Our feet hit the floor at 6:20. Forget rushing. I can barely move. I'm exhausted. All 3 downstairs to get dressed for the day. I take a shower while Pete feeds them and then we both get them in the car. They're going to his parents house today.

I drop them off. They never have a problem being dropped off. Sometimes Emily is a bit clingy when we get there but I give her a few minutes to get situated and then she's fine. The love being there (once Hannah starts talking she may tell a different story because of the dog next door but that's a whole other blog in itself).

I get to work on time. ;-)

Work. Leave to get the kids. Come home. Eat dinner, change into pj's, play for a bit (pig pile on mommy!), upstairs to brush teeth, read books and then bed. They've been sleeping soundly since. I hope it stays that way.

Pete and I cleaned up and then worked out. Now it's time to relax and then get some sleeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment