Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 11

Girls slept all night last night. Our feet hit the floor at 6:30 (yeah...we should really get a better 'wake up' system going). Pete's mom came here today so there was no rush to get out of the house. Girls seemed to be in really good moods. Hannah and Emily are sick. Emily still has a rash all over and Hannah has a runny nose and cough. Hailey won't be too far behind them I'm sure.

I go to work, work, leave work and come home. It was 5:30 when I got home and Pete was cooking dinner. I figured I'd take the girls for a quick walk since they hadn't been out all day. I put them in their wagon and we only walked for about 20 minutes - it was way windy outside tonight. We ate dinner, got into pj's, brushed teeth, read books and went to bed.

I left to go visit a friend who had a baby while Pete stayed and cleaned up (thank you baby!). Now I'm home - and we're both listening to Hailey cry. The girls are unsettled because they're sick - and I think Hailey is now getting stuffy. Oh boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment