Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 13

Girls were up again last night so Pete and I didn't get to sleep until around 1:00 this morning. Our feet hit the floor at 6:30 - yes we're late. We get the girls downstairs, I dress them while Pete gets their milk warm. He feeds them while I shower and get ready for work and then we switch. Little Brother slept here last night so I wake him up at 7:30 because I need to leave. I go work and the day is uneventful.

I don't usually check in much on the girls on Fun Friday's...I know they're having 'fun' and doing 'whatever' with Uncle Joey and sometimes Kristin (if she's not working). All 3 of them took a 3 hour nap today (yeah...nice of them to be able to catch up on their sleep during the day). And Emily bit Hannah & Hailey today. She broke the skin on Hailey. Grrrr...this gets me sooo freakin' mad.

I get home at 5:00 and as soon as I come in Hannah & Hailey are saying 'boo boo' and pointing to their bite marks. We eat, take baths, pj's, brush teeth, read books and in bed. Not a peep out of any of them.

Then Pete and I come downstairs to clean up. I washed a load of the girls laundry and we both worked out tonight. Now...it's time to watch the rest of the Yankees game. ;-) We have a packed weekend ahead of us so I hope the girls are feeling better tomorrow. If not - we'll be cancelling plans and saying 'sorry'. Time will tell....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are all felling better and you can catch up on sleep this weekend!!!! I know it sounds like a great IDEA!

    ReplyDelete