Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 21

Hailey woke up at 1:00. She wasn't having an all out crying fit - so I checked on her and noticed she dropped her bear out of her crib. I went in, gave it back to her and then I went back to bed.

Our feet hit the floor at 7:00! That's right...they slept in on a weekend! Yippie! But not so much. That gave us only an hour and 15 minutes to get out of the house. We had to be at MyGym for 9:00 and we were picking up Brianna (my friend's 13 y/o) on the way so she could help us with the trio. No big deal...I just skipped my shower today lol.

We had so much fun at MyGym as usual. Then we went to visit Titi Rosemary (Pete's sister) at work. After that we headed home for naps. While the girls took a nap - I left. Brianna and I went to get her sister Alex who's 7. You see...on the way home from the gym we decided that since today it WASN'T raining...we were gonna go to the pumpkin patch! And since my friend is in the middle of moving - I figured I'd take her kids (what's 2 more?) and let her focus on unpacking and cleaning. We had way more fun than she did...that's for sure.

When the girls woke up we all ate and headed out. Of course Uncle Joey made it here on time to catch a ride with us. ;-) We went on a hay ride and picked out pumpkins. Emily is very attached to hers...I'm surprised she's not sleeping with it tonight!

Then it was home to eat dinner, take baths, brush teeth, read books and hit our own hay! It was a good day. The girls were kind of fussy at random times. I think they're getting their back molars for sure and I know that's not fun for them.

As I write this - I still have my friends 2 kids. She's coming to get them and then I'm jumping in the shower (finally!). Then...Pete and I are going out! Uncle Joey is babysitting the girls (they're sleeping now and hopefully won't wake up). Ahhh...you think Pete and I are going out together though right? Yeah...we should - but we're not. He's headed in one direction with friends and I in the other. It was a last minute thing for me. Pete has been planning to hang out with friends tonight for a while. The plan was for me to stay home and relax. But you know - sometimes a girl needs some fun too!!!!

No worries - I've got another babysitter lined up for another night on another weekend so that my baby and I can actually hang out together. We might actually sit down for a meal and eat the whole thing without sharing a bite or letting it get cold!!!

Adios folks........

No comments:

Post a Comment