Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 30

ugh... It's Monday. Daddy doesn't like Mondays. Up at 5:45am and hit the snooze button. We get the girls downstairs at 6am and change diapers and give them some milk. Donna comes at 6:15 and the girls cheer for joy when they see her, its been a couple weeks cause she was sick the week before. Michelle gets ready for work then comes down and I go up to get ready while she changes the girls into their clothes for the day. My mom comes in as Donna is preparing breakfast, no time for small talk I have to leave for work. I was really busy at work today so I didn't check in on the girls alot. They had fun playing with my sister who stopped by in the afternoon and Hailey tripped hitting her head, talk about having a rough couple days. Monday means school for Michelle and I come home and make dinner for the girls. They were wild good thing my mom and sister were there otherwise it would have taking forever to get dinner ready. After dinner I get them changed in their pjs and off to bed they go. We read a book to calm them down and they went to sleep without a fight. They were tired. Now it time to clean up and do some Facebooking until Michelle comes home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment