Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 155

It's funny how Pete and I think completely differently. I would have written something totally different from yesterday. But then again - my day was different because we spent the day apart.

The girls woke up at some point last night but didn't need us to go in there. They fell back asleep on their own. We got up and came downstairs to get the day started. Miss Donna came - and not empty handed today. The girls LOVE to carry little shopping bags around with them. Miss Donna has been here enough to know that we don't have 3 shopping bags...but we do have 3 toddlers. So she brought with her - 3 little shopping bags and the girls of course love them. The filled them up with their groceries and walked around with these little bags like proud shoppers! Haha...Hannah was wearing her bag on her head tonight (please note these are cloth bags...lol).

Pete and I worked. Pete's mom came here to watch the girls today.

My older brother Andrew came here before Pete and I got home and he made us all dinner! Whooo hooo! I could really get use to that. Then while we played after dinner...he even cleaned up! Yup...I could really get use it.

I'm going to make it another early night. Still not feeling 100% so I think sleep might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment