Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 168

The girls slept all night. So there seems to be no rhyme or reason for Hannah acting like a completel lunatic today other than pure 'I think I am an only child' syndrome.

We had a professional photo shoot for the girls today -thanks to Kristin who was kind enough to set this all up for them/us. It took some major bribery, coniving, and threatening to get Hannah just to stand in front of the camera rather than in Daddy's arms. (Pete ended up leaving for the whole shoot). Eventually they all smiled at the same time - we took some shots and we were done. It wasn't a total loss for sure and of course - there will be some great pictures to come.

But the process was a nightmare and naturally they chose today of all days to have a bad day. Ah well. It was early to bed for them tonight - after baths and reading and more reading and more reading (how do you tell your 2 year old that they CAN'T read more books?) grrrrr.

Then it was off to write a 5 page paper. For school? No. To the hospital. I'll think about posting it but not yet. I need to see the outcome 1st as there are still some unattended to issues. Let's just say that I ended it with 'I'm embarrassed to say I even work for this institution'.

Now the clock says it's 10:43...but my body says it's not quite that late. Don't ask me in the morning how early I think it is though...the answer will be 'too early!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment