Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 172

Today was crazzzzy. Pete had to be up and out the door by 6:00 this morning. So we were up @ 5:00 and Pete got ready to get himself out before we had a chance to put him to work lol. I got up with the girls and got them dressed then LB fed them breakfast while I took a shower and got myself ready. Then it was off to Pete's moms house to drop the girls off and I was off to an ultrasound.

I had an ultrasound of my aortic artery to see if there was an aneurysm in there that might have been the reason for the vertebral dissection. But nope! All is well with my aorta! LOL

I also saw another doctor today - a new primary care physician. She is going to send me for some tests to see if we can find the reason for this cough that has been persistent for 3 months now.

I worked today too...just a little bit though haha.

Then it was off to pick up the girls and head home....where Pete, LB, Kristin, Andrew & Kim were waiting for us! And dinner was cooking on the grill. We had an impromptu BBQ since it was so nice outside.

Then we played, and ate, and played some more. Eventually we gave the girls baths and did the night time 'thing'. Kim read them books before bed tonight - and maybe it was coincidence but Hannah didn't throw a fit at bedtime. Maybe she likes how Kim reads better than how we read. Hehe.

Then it was time for the adults to enjoy dinner - steak, chicken, sausage patties, potatoes and macaroni salad. So freakin' yummy!

Now it's time to clean up and do computer stuff. Oh - LB & Kristin went to the store to buy cookies to bake. Oh yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment