Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 178

It wasn't in fact rib pain. It was lung pain. I have Pleuricy. Don't get it. It hurts.

The girls had a good day at Pete's parents. Pete took me to the ED where I was finally given some much needed pain medication and an 'I'm so sorry there's nothing we can do for you except give you pain medication to take home.....' Thanks but no thanks. I'll suck it up buttercup.

Pete took a break, leaving me in the ED, went to pick up Emily and brought her to the doctor. She has a sinus infection. Poor baby. So she's on antibiotics and hopefully will be snot free soon enough! Pete said that every time the doctor put the stethoscope on Emily - she would hold her breath. LOL

Off to get some much needed rest. Gonna tank up on NyQuil and call it an early night. Being sick sucks. Not knowing what is causing all the problems sucks even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment