Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 170

Haha...yeah yeah yeah - the fish tank was dirty in the pictures. But hey - at least you know I don't put on a front in my blog! Let's face it...the tank was stank! LOL But it's better now.

The girls slept most of the night. We had to go in there at one point but not for long. They didn't take a nap today but I think it was because they were too excited about being outside on a such a nice day. They spent a good majority of the day out there...and even more outdoor playtime when we came home. Who knew picking up pine cones and putting them in a bucket would be so much fun?!?! For the record - I was dead set against letting them touch the damn pine cones but was outvoted by LB. He states the girls have touched them before and they DIDN'T get all sappy. And.......they actually didn't get all sappy. Haha...my bad!

Tonight was the 1st night I didn't need ice on my leg. It's getting better and better ;-)

Another nice day tomorrow!

1 comment: