Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 159

Michelle is feeling better. She has to stay in the hospital until the right level of Coumidan is in her blood. This will take another 2 or 3 days. In true Michelle fashion she has found a way to get a private room and has requested that she is not to be disturbed between 11pm - 5am. She wants to go home so bad but understands that she needs to be there. The girls really miss her, Hailey was asking "where's mama" over and over tonight when I was putting them to bed. I told her mommy has boo boo and that we will go see her tomorrow and she can give her a big hug. Michelle had lots of family and friends visit today so it made her day go buy. If your wondering how I am doing just picture an Army tank driving though the dessert or the Energizer bunny. I just keep going and going. The few times I stopped to process what just happened to Michelle made me breakdown and cry so I don't think about it anymore. I just make jokes about it because that is how I deal with it to keep me together. Tomorrow I'll bring the girls to see Michelle and that is as far as I got with our plans. Now I need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! I am praying that this passes quickly for your family,and all will be "Normal" again.

    ReplyDelete