Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 167

I got up with the girls today. Me. And only me. That's right. I'm back...(ok I might be sitting on the couch with ice on my leg as I type this but that's besides the point!). The girls and I had some fun 'making' their milk (they're so easy to please at the age of 2) and then watching some *gasp* Barney on TV.

Pete came downstairs a whole hour and 1/2 after we all woke up and he made us a lovely breakfast. After breakfast Uncle Pete came to visit and Uncle Joey came home so we had fun just hanging out in our PJ's all morning.

Then the girls took naps...for 2.5 hours. While they napped - I showered and...sat on the couch. When they got up we had lunch, changed out of their pj's and the girls and I headed over to Lucy's house for a couple hours to just get out of here. Pete needed some time without us. And it worked out great because I was able to sit on the couch at Lucy's while the girls all played in Alex's play room. (note the theme of me being on the couch...).

We headed home for some dinner and more playing and then it was time for the girls to go to bed. Their bedtime is around 7 now and they usually sleep until 6. Sometimes a little later and it's not very often that they wake up earlier.

I'm back - but just not 100%. But I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment