Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 173

Today was a good day but a disappointing day for me. Pete and I got up (early since the girls woke up at 5:45!). Got ready for work and even thought it's Friday - the girls still went to Pete's moms house today. I dropped them off and headed to work.

Before I went in to work I stopped at the lab to have my blood drawn - if my INR was still above 2.0 then I would be able to stop taking the Lovenox injections.

Worked (and worked hard today - 2 people were out and it left 2 of us to do all the work). Instead of having fun and screwing off on a Friday we did more work than we usually do! Oh well. Then I got an email from the nurse in the Coumadin clinic - my INR fell to 1.8 which means I'll have to stay on the injections. Grrrrrrrrrr it's so disappointing! I get it that people are suffering all over the world and they're suffering so much worse than we are - but I had a pity party for myself.

Left work a little early - picked up the girls and headed home. Only Pete was home when we got here - a rarity these days! Usually there's someone other than us that has come to hang out and have some fun with the trio. So we played outside for a bit with some sidewalk chalk and then we went for a walk. And then another walk (somehow once around wasn't enough lol). We came in and had dinner then the girls got in pj's and off to bed. Not before Hannah read us a story though.

They sleep while we clean and get ready for the weekend. Oh and I pouted when Pete gave me my injection lol.

Now it's time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment