Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 175

I just now realized last nights post didn't 'post' and when I just logged in to post the draft - most of my written post is gone. Whatever. Here's what was left...I'm not fixing it.



Last night after the girls were asleep - Pete and I went to meet my LB out since it was his bday. The new meds I'm on prevent me from drinking and of course this awful cold that's been attacking my body for 3 weeks doesn't help either. But it didn't prevent Pete and I from having a good time (yes - he drank...enough for the both of us!).



We got home around 1:00. At 3:30 Hailey woke up screaming at the door. She never gets out of her bed so I knew something was wrong. I went right in and after a few minutes figured she must have had a bad dream. I calmed her down (and of course Hannah because she wakes up at the sound of a pin drop).

No comments:

Post a Comment