Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 154

Sunday, girls slept all night. Michelle got up with them today so I was able to get an extra 2 hours of sleep. We have an open house at our condo today so we have a lot to do. I am going to take the girls to my mom's house so Michelle can clean. I took a shower while the girls ate breakfast and then we headed to grandmas. The girls were so excited to see Grandpa and Titi. Grandma wasn't there. We played and had snack then I put them down for a nap. The girls slept for a long time almost 3 hours. Grandma was home when they woke up when they saw her they jump and yelled they were so happy. Grandma fed the girls some pasta with turkey meatballs and then they had an apple. After they ate the girls did some coloring and then it was time to go home. When we got home Uncle Andy was there he helped play with the girls while mommy got dinner ready. After dinner it was bath time and then bed time. Nightie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment