Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 58

Haha...I just put 'Day 58' in the log in box! Nothing like logging in before posting. Our feet hit the floor at 6:00. We call came downstairs and Pete fed the girls while I got ready for work. We didn't dress the girls because Donna was coming and so was my mom. So the two of them handled it. Then Pete's mom came and took over for the rest of the day.

Pete and I went to work. Then I went to school and he came home. He should be writing tonight's post - I have no idea what went on here today!

I came home from school early...don't tell anyone but I skipped my 2nd class (shhhhhhh) - I have a lot of packing to do for our trip!!!!!!!!!

Now we're looking at pics on the computer trying to pick out ones for this years xmas cards. That's not packing. But it's something productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment