Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 44

Our feet hit the floor at 6:15. The girls slept all night and woke up in great moods.

We brought the girls downstairs and I got them dressed while Pete warmed up their milk. Donna showed up at 6:30...the girls love when she comes. I could barely finish getting Emily dressed because she was so excited. I got ready for work and then Pete and I switched. My mom showed up at 7:40 and I was walking out the door (late). I kissed her on my way by!

Worked.

I left work at 3:30 for class. Pete was the one that had to come home and take care of the girls tonight (I think he should write the blog on Monday nights!).

Most of our emails during the day today were about Stellan (link is on another post). He was going in for a surgery that wasn't suppose to happen until later this week but he ended up needing today. By the miracle of God - he made it through his surgery and it looks like it was a success!!!!

Now I'm home and exhausted......

No comments:

Post a Comment