Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 55

Our feet hit the floor at 5:45. It's almost nice to get up an extra 15 minutes early because really...we've been on time for the past couple of days. Pete got the girls ready while I got myself ready. Then we were off to Pete's parents. Usually Little Brother watches them on Fun Friday's but he couldn't today so Pete's mom watched them.

I went to work and took 1/2 day. Met up with Pete for lunch to realize he took 1/2 day as well (love it!). So we dropped one car off at home and headed to get the girls. We picked them up and took them to Babies R Us so we could get them a potty seat. We bought one that goes on the toilet a while ago but we realize that they each need their own potty. Of course they do. Lol. But we only bought one today so we could try it out and make sure it would fit our needs. And of course they all fought over it. So it looks like we'll be heading back sometime this weekend to buy more.

We headed home and made breakfast for dinner. Eggs, pancakes, tator tots...yummy! Oh - we also bought the girls 'big girl' cups today. We're slowly getting rid of the sippy cups. So I guess we're 'growing up'. I don't want it to happen...but it will. Then we did our usual night time routine.

After the girls went down, I worked out and Pete cleaned up the kitchen (he's still sore from yesterdays workout...hehe). Now we're watching a movie.

I don't see the potty training happening anytime soon - but we're going to start because Hannah and Hailey tell us when they've gone and want to be changed. I'm thinking that's a good sign to get a head start on ditching diapers. I can't imagine what will happen when we don't have to buy diapers anymore. Wow. Just the thought is amazing. I suspect I'll always want to have some wipes around - they've become part of our daily lives...don't know how we lived without them before!

Tidbit: We carry wipes...and lots of them - everywhere we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment