Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 52

After hitting the snooze button a few times we got out of bed at 6:30. We got the girls up and I got them dressed while Michelle got ready for work. We had the girls in the car and off to Grandma's house by 7:15. Then I got ready for work and headed out. Made it to work on time even with a D&D stop. The girls had a fun day playing with their new seesaw that looks like an alligator and running around outside. After work Michelle picked them up and I had dinner ready for when they got home. We ate then gave the girls a bath. Tonight we cut their nails not so fun. After it was time to read books and go to bed. Michelle and I spend a good part of the evening looking through pictures to find the perfect head shots of the girls for x-mas cards. I would say we looked at pictures for about 2 hours and have decided we need to take new ones. Now I need sleep. We both need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment