Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 53

Emily and Hannah woke up cranky this morning. They were fussy, nothing was making them happy. Hailey however was in a great mood. I got them dressed, feed, and gave them their medicine. Off to grandma's house they go. The girls had a fun time at grandma's even being as cranky as they were. They ate everything in sight today. Potatoes, green beans, apple, meatballs, pasta ... Tonight I bought a pizza for dinner. Oh, the first thing I did when I got home was to change and put a load of laundry in a laundry basket to bring down to the washer. I put my iTouch on top of the laundry in the basket and carry it downstairs to the laundry room. I then put all of the laundry in the washer from the basket and start the washer, then go upstairs to call to order the pizza. The girls come home and we feed them, change them, play, brush teeth, read books, and to bed they go. I then go downstairs to put the laundry in the dryer. Guess what I pulled out of the washer, yup my iTouch. I am so mad! How can I be so brain dead that I forgot about my iTouch in the basket. I'm so mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment