Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 37

Our feet hit the floor at 5:30! Yup...that's right - bright and early! Pete had to be to work early today so we needed to get up and get going.

I brought the girls downstairs and got them ready for the day while Pete got himself ready. Donna showed up around 6:30...love it! Pete came downstairs, I went up to get ready. By the time I was back down...my mom was here and so was Pete's mom. This was great because with so many people...I can leave and get to work early!

Work.

I left work at 3:30 to go to school and Pete got home at 3:30 because he went in early. Plus - Little Brother got home after class and took over for Pete's mom so she could go home early.

I went to class - but only the 1st one. Don't tell anyone...but I didn't go to the 2nd class so that I could come home and watch the Yankees game! Now we're all here (me, Pete and Little Brother ) watching the game. The girls are sound asleep and hopefully will stay that way until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment