Saturday, October 9, 2010

What a day

Wow, daddy got his butt kicked today.  I don't know how mommy does it all day every day.  The girls were really good all day but they take a lot of  energy out of you.  AND boy does time fly.  The girls and I made blueberry muffins for breakfast.  I gave Hailey an egg, she said " I crack it" and slammed it down on the table.  I laughed and told her not to worry I'll clean it up.  I gave her the egg.  Then I let all 3 of them put the muffin cups in the pan and stir the batter.  Later in the day Michelle and I were talking about getting a play climber or something to keep the girls entertained during winter.  Michelle called her cousin Jen to see what she had and found that Jen had a play house we could have.  Not only did she have one for us but she said she could bring it to us today.  While the girls took a nap we cleaned the living room and made space for the house.  Once Jen got here, with Christopher, I washed the house while all the kids played.  Once clean we put the play house in the living room and the girls love it.  Somehow the afternoon flew by.  Jen and Christopher left.  Uncle Andy came over in the mist of the moving of furniture.  It was now 6pm and the girls need to eat, get a bath, and Michelle needs to leave she has a dinner to go to.  I got the bath ready while Michelle got the dinner ready.  Team work.  Uncle Andy and I gave the kids a bath and put them to bed with no problems.  Now I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment