Thursday, October 21, 2010

Moon Dance

Today was wicked busy!  I had an appt to get my stitches removed (the incision is infected but some antibiotics and time should take care of that), then I had some errands to run.  This was all done sans kids as they were home and Pete's mom was watching them.  Then it was home to play and get the girls ready for the day (the morning started off rough so the girls were still in their pj's when I left).  They took naps, I cleaned and folded laundry.

Then it was time for DANCE!  Yay!  Or not.............  They didn't dance.  I'm not surprised.  It'll take time. But they looked cute :)

After dance we met up with Grumps at McD's before the drive home.  They ate and played...and played hard.  They even went in that disgusting gross filthy lovely nice clean indoor playground McD's sports.  

On the ride home the following conversation took place:

Hananh: Turn the music down it's too loud!
Me:  Ok - sorry.  I'll turn it down.  (we were playing a game and singing so the loud music was part of the game).
Hannah:  (as serious as could be) I want to talk to you.
Me:  About what?
Hannah:  The moon.
Me: (laughing) The moon?  What about the moon?
Hannah:  I'm just going to go there.  *please note - she was soooo freakin' serious about this
Me:  How are you going to get there?
Hannah:  In this car! 
Emily: (instantly crying...a real cry)
Me:  Emily what's wrong?!?!
Emily:  Emmie no wanna go to the mooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:  (laughing so hard) Emily honey - we're not going to the moon.  We're gonna go home and see Daddy.
Hannah:  I'm going to the moon. 
Hailey:  Not me. 

Needless to say - we came home.  No moon dance for us tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment