Thursday, October 7, 2010

Early post today!

Before I post about today - I totally forgot that in yesterdays post I should have included a great big...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA to Pete's mom!  Yesterday was her birthday - and although they're going away this weekend we're hoping to get together when they get back. 

Tonight - the girls and I are headed to the rehearsal dinner.  Actually - only I'm going to dinner.  I'm driving the girls to the church to practice for the wedding...then Pete is going to meet me there after he gets out of work.  He's going to come get them and we'll trade cars so he can bring them home and I can go to the dinner.  They are all gonna eat McD's on the way home :) 

The girls are still sleeping - and have been for 3 hours now.  This is after they slept for 13.5 hours last night!  They went to sleep at 5:30 last night and didn't wake up until 7:00 this morning.  Then they went to sleep at 11:30 for their naps and it's now 2:20 and they're not up yet.  I'm going to have to wake them up soon though....gonna take us some time to get ready for tonight! 

Oh and I'm OH SO VERY FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why you ask?  Ok maybe you didn't but I'm gonna tell you anyway - the girls start DANCE LESSONS next week!  Yippie!!!!!  My cousin Kate owns a Dance Studio - KDCP up in Massachusetts.  We're not only going to get the best of dance lessons - but we're gonna be able to hang out with family at the same time.  The best of both worlds if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment