Friday, October 22, 2010

Daddy's new plan

Our Morning routine isn't working.  Time for change.  The girls used to get up at 5:30am now they get up at 7am so we do too.  No more.  I need to get up at 6am and in the shower so after I have time to watch the girls while Michelle takes a shower or help get the girls ready if they are going somewhere, and still get to work by 8am.  I have been rushing like a chicken with its head cut off and getting to work late and it puts all of us in a bad mood.  Also no more fast food at lunch, I'll bring my lunch to work.  At night after the girls go to bed, no more farmville.  I'll be working out every other night now.  Bye bye soda hello water.

1 comment:

  1. Showering before the kids wake it a great plan! I have always felt more organized when I can pull that off. And it's the best chance that my coffee with Dan is with peace and quiet!
    About Soda:
    SodaStream - just bought one - fizzes up your water! Or makes a less sugary/corn syrup filled soda. Check it out - love mine. http://www.sodastreamusa.com

    ReplyDelete