Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The days blend

That's how I feel being home with the girls.  The days just seem to blend together.  It's not bad - it's just different from being on a schedule and having to clock in 5 days a week.  I don't feel rushed...that much is for sure. 

Today we tackled a trip to CVS and then S&S.  My mom came along too so it didn't take us nearly as long as it would have if I were solo.  Got some stuff (forgot some stuff), came home, ate lunch and put the girls for a nap.  Hannah woke up 45 minutes before the other 2.  She was super excited to get some one on one time.  I let her help me do everything.  She set up snack by placing fruit bites on all their plates one at a time.  She helped me put a load of laundry in the washer.  She helped me get the mail.  She also helped me wash the paint off the pumpkins...so we could repaint them.  I love washable paint :) 

Then she also helped me wake up the other 2...lol.  Once they were all up we ate snack and when I asked if they wanted to help bake brownies they said NO!  Huh?  They were still pretty sleepy (on a rainy day like today - I can't blame them).  So I did the unthinkable.  I let the TV watch them (thank you Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for being on in the afternoon!) and I baked brownies.  The girls were being so good that I even had time to clean the kitchen and make dinner as well! 

Once Pete got home - I took the girls for a walk and when we got back it was time to eat!  We ate, enjoyed some brownies and then it was PLAY TIME! 

Now they're sleeping.  And we'll do this all over again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment