Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 136

The girls didn't sleep all night. Hannah and Hailey woke up around midnight. I went in there but as usual - Hannah wanted nothing to do with me...only wanted daddy. Somehow I'm fine with this when it's the middle of the night. Pete went in and settled them down and they went back to sleep.

Pete stayed home with the girls today since the forecast was calling for 8 - 12 inches of snow. I also got out of work at 12:30. We had the sleds ready, snowsuits out and excitement was high. We got less than an inch of snow. Bummer! Oh well - a snow day is fine with no snow I suppose.

We ate, we snacked, we drank, we had fun. Then we had dinner, took baths, brushed teeth, read books, jumped on beds, said goodnight - and went to sleep.

They're sleeping - we're playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment