Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 133

The girls slept most of the night. Either Hannah or Hailey woke up early this morning - can't remember which one of them but I went in and put her back to sleep no problem. It maybe around 4. They slept until 7 this morning so that was nice.

I got up with the girls while Pete slept in (he let me sleep in yesterday morning). The girls were really good this morning. Sometimes in the morning they can be very difficult until after they get their milk. Not today though. They were happy go lucky - yay for me!

Pete had a lot to do today in terms of getting out and buying Emily a toddler bed since her crib didn't turn into one. Haha...she walked in the room yesterday and saw the other two toddler beds and her mattress was still just on the floor. She said 'Where's Emmies?' LOL - so Pete went shopping TODAY. Long story short - we have the bed but it's not set up yet. A few snags along the way but nothing we couldn't handle.

While he was shopping I took the girls to Lucy's house so we could visit with them. We haven't been over there in a quite some time so it was really nice. We went early (much earlier than the normal population would consider visiting someone!) but her door is always open. She even made breakfast (yup...it was that early). Waffles, French toast sticks, sausage, eggs, bagels and coffee - it was yummy! The girls ate a ton and then had a ton more fun playing with Alex and Brianna. They played a bit with Bella (the puppy!) but only through the gate really. The girls did well considering they're not huge fans of dogs.

We left there and came home to nap. Hannah thought she was too big for a nap so I let her stay up (only for her to fall asleep on me later because she was exhausted). But it was good because it made me actually sit on the couch for a little over an hour. I needed the break! I even watched a movie with Pete and LB (Big Daddy I think it was...it was funny).

Girls woke up in not so great moods from their nap and Pete still had to go back out. Not yay for me this time. But we managed. We played with cars in the hallway, danced to some music, ate some cookies, drank some water, and even looked through the Sunday paper picking out things we though were cool to look at. Anything to kill some time and keep from pulling hair, biting, pushing and wrestling. A lot of that going on lately here. You'd think we had boys!

Pete came home, we had dinner, changed into pj's, brushed teeth, read books and then it was in the beds for the girls. We didn't stay in their room tonight. We just put them to bed and left. Hailey got up once but I went back in, put her back to bed and by the time I got to the bottom of the stairs they were pretty much sleeping.

We cleaned. I worked online. We played games online. We watched some of the game. And now - we need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment