Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 135

The girls slept all night. Now that is what I'm talking about. I put the toddler bed together that we bought for Emily while they slept. We put it in our bed room for the night so the girls wouldn't play with it when they got up. They woke up at 6am and we started the morning routine. I also put Emily's bed in their room. She loves it. The girls are off to my mom's and we are off to work. The girls had a good day and enjoyed their new toddler beds that my parents got for them at their house. When the girls got home it was dinner time and then Michelle had to go to school. I got the girls ready for bed. Emily climbed in her new bed with a book like it was the best thing ever. After I read a book Hannah and Hailey climbed in their beds like big girls. I kissed them all goodnight and went downstairs to clean up. BIG snow storm tomorrow. I'm not going to work, gonna stay home with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment