Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 129

Today is Wednesday. The girls slept all night I think. I know I slept and didn't wake up at all. The girls were at my moms today. At about 8am my cell phone rings and its my moms number so I answered. It was Emily!?! She got a hold of my moms cell phone ran to a corner and called me. So funny. The girls took a 3 hour nap today. Wish I could do that. The girls got home and we played while dinner was getting ready then we at. Then we gave them a bath before putting them to bed. Hailey wasn't going to sleep so Michelle went in and calmed her down. Now they are sleeping. Michelle is doing homework. I have some laundry going as well as a list of other stuff I need to do but I'm so tired I'm not doing any of it tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment