Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 128

Only Hailey woke up last night and it was only for a quick minute. I'm not even sure she was actually up - I'm pretty sure she was having a nightmare because she kept crying 'mine, mine, mine'.

We got up and got ready to get the kids to Pete's parents and then we were off to work.

The girls seemed to have a good day.

We came home, had dinner, played - then I was off to school and left LB and Pete to hold down the fort and put the girls to bed.

I'm now home - the girls are in bed and sleeping. I'm only to assume that they did the usual night time thing and that there were no problems since I didn't get a phone call saying 'ummm...help!'.

Now it's time for work on the computer before going to bed to hopefully get a full night of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment