Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 142

Hannah was up all night. She woke up at about 10, I brought her in bed with us and she still didn't go to sleep. She would toss and turn nothing we did made her happy. We got no sleep, none, zero. We got out of bed at 5:45am and got the girls ready to go to my moms house. We had a big snow storm today. The weather report was for 2 inches of snow but it snowed all day and we got about a foot of snow. The roads were so bad that it took me 20 minutes to get home from work and it usually takes me 5 minutes. Michelle didn't want to chance driving home in the van so we had the girls sleep at my moms house and Michelle went home with a friend from work. Now she is sleeping over there because the roads are still bad. I am home alone and about to go to sleep at 9pm, so tired. Going to get a very good nights sleep that is the only good this storm brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment