Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 134

Haha...I can't remember if the girls slept all night or if I had to go in there to put them back to bed. LOL - I guess I'll go with they slept all night!

Donna came this morning and was a big help with the girls. I stayed home so that I could bring Emily back to the doctor for a recheck of her ears. I brought all 3 of them along and had Hailey's ears checked too since she's been complaining. NO EAR INFECTIONS!!! Yay!!!! Bringing all 3 of them to the doctor is quite a trip though. We left at 10:15 and didn't get home until 12:30.

The girls took a nap and went down with no problems. Actually - Emily was reading a book a little too loud so Hailey kept saying 'Night Night! Night Night Emmie!!!!' Haha. I love having the monitor to see and hear these things.

When the girls woke up my mom was here and so was LB. We hung out and played for the afternoon. My mom left and then LB left and then not longer after that - Pete came home from work. The day seemed to fly by.

Hailey went on the potty 3 times today. Twice she peed - and once she pooped! She actually asked to go herself too - it wasn't prompted. There was a lot of pop pop eating going on in our house today! LOL I don't mind though.

Pete and I were talking about how the girls are really good. We complain - but it's not that the girls are spoiled or bratty - it's just that there are 3 of them so one tantrum is really 3 and one plate of food on the floor is actually 3 and so on. But at the same time - we get 3 times the kisses, hugs, giggles, laughs and love. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment