Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Fever!

Today is absolutely beautiful!  My brother Andrew came over and we went to story time with the girls.  Then we headed right to the park!  I love this kind of weather!!!!!!!!   The girls were soooo excited to be at the park.  And their excitement is contagious. 

They're sleeping right now (they were so tired!).  When they wake up - we'll be outside the rest of the day for sure.  But you know...the sun is getting warmer so I'm thinking we're gonna have to put on SUNBLOCK from now on!!!!!!!!!!!  Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (In the middle of summer I'll look back on this post and cringe because I'll be sick of sunblock by then lol). 

1 comment:

  1. Need to have Pete install an automatic Sunblock Mister for when you walk out the back door. Wouldn't that be cool! Just like the water misters at the amusement parks.

    ReplyDelete