Friday, March 18, 2011

Friends!

The girls made a friend - though she was only visiting the neighbor for a couple of weeks...they all got along great.  Her name is Sara and she is 2.5 (but BIGGER than Emily!).  She and her grandmother were staying with one of our neighbors for a couple of weeks.  While we were outside the past few days - she came over to play!  Today when Emily woke up (from her nap) she said "Can I go get my friend?"  AWWWEEEE!!!! 

Hannah has been having A LOT of accidents lately.  She peed at the table during dinner tonight.  She's been peeing in her pants mostly in the afternoon before dinner.  I do ask them to sit on the potty several times a day and she will...but she doesn't always go.  I'm not sure what changed or what's causing this but hopefully it's just a stage and she gets over it soon.  When we're out - they all tell me when they need to use the potty.  And I can even make them hold it for a while if we're not conveniently close to a bathroom.  She has no problem with that.  It's only when we're home that she's having accidents.  She hasn't had one single accident while we're out.  Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment