Monday, March 28, 2011

Library

Today the girls and I headed to the library.  Followed by naps and then painting some egg cartons. 

Somehow Emily seemed to be all grown up today.  1st was this morning when I noticed she put her pants on backwards.  Usually I don't say anything about how they put their clothes on.  I'm happy if they do it!  But for some reason I said "Look Emily - your tag is in the front.  How about you turn your pants around and put the tag in the back?"  Her reply:  "Mom - just cut the tag off.  I don't need it."  Way to think outside the box kid :)

Then later tonight we were cooking dinner.  Emily said to me "Mommy - you making Mickey Mouse pasta?"  I said "No - I'm making steak tonight."  Her reply "Awww Man!!!" as she runs off.   So funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment