Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boo Boo Bears

My cousin Jen had a great idea.  I was saying how every two minutes the girls are coming up to me complaining they have one boo boo or another.  It's constant.  And yes - I'm their mom and yes I should be kissing all their boo boos and making them go away.  But I have other things to do too!  And trust me - they have A TON of boo boos.  So Jen suggested we get a BOO BOO BEAR!  A special bear the girls can go to when they have a boo boo.  The bear will kiss their little boo boo goodbye and make them all better. 
So yesterday we headed to the mall.  My intent was to let them make ONE bear at Build A Bear.  But since we 'rolling deep' with 2 of my brothers + my sister - the girls conned their way into getting their OWN bears.  So far so good though!  Each one has had about 30483643 boo boos since getting their bears and each one has gotten 100% better after getting a kiss from their bear!  Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!

No worries - I'll continue to kiss boo boos when needed.  But at least I'll have time to do some laundry in between now. 

We got the water out of the basement and permanent sump pump installed today.  Hopefully we won't see any more water down there FOREVER. 

I have been trying to keep the girls up all day without naps.  They seemed to be giving up naps on their own really.  They sometimes sleep for only an hour, other times they don't sleep at all.  So rather than fight with them - I'd prefer to just keep them up all day and put them to bed a bit earlier at night.  However today - they all climbed into their beds on their own.  Emily said "I just need a few minutes mom."  And they've been sleeping for about an hour now.  I guess some days they'll nap and other days they won't.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment