Friday, March 25, 2011

mall

The girls and I stayed pretty busy yesterday.  1st we went to story time at B&N.  Then they went to Pete's moms for a bit (so I could work out).  Once I picked them up - we headed to the mall for the rest of the day.  Well a good majority of it anyway.  We didn't get home until around 4:30 and we had left the house at 10 so that was a pretty long day.  Rosemary watched the girls last night so Pete and I could go out.  Then it was home to bed.  Busy day but fun.

Today we just hung out.  The girls are sleeping right now...once again they asked to take naps.  The weekends are usually pretty busy so I might keep them home today rather than taking them out somewhere.  We already colored and played with some bird seed.  We also baked a pumpkin bread...yummy!  (Well I haven't tried it yet - I'm just assuming it's yummy). 

I had a woman tell me at the mall yesterday that the kids weren't mine.  She said it was impossible for me to have had 3 kids at one time.  Actually I'm not sure she insuated they weren't really mine - I think it was more along the lines of she thought I was lying about their ages.  We were at the candy store and had more important matters to tend to.  Like what color tootsie pops we all wanted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment