Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Bodies!

That's what we've been for the past 2 days.  Yesterday LB was home so we started the day by taking the girls to Denny's for breakfast.  That was followed by trips to Michaels, Old Navy, Marshals, Target and then McD's for lunch and play time in the play scape!  Once we got home - we played outside for a better part of the rest of the day.  It was gorgeous out! 

The girls went to bed around 6:30 but I wasn't here.  I was out with some friends enjoying some 'me' time.  :)

Today - the girls and I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade.  It was their 1st parade and although it was windy and chilly - we had fun.  I brought blankets so the girls were sitting up on a cement wall and I kept them covered.  Someone offered to buy the wagon from me.  NO!  Someone else bought the girls a pretzel.  Thank goodness!  They had been asking for one and I said yes because the vendor was on his way over to us.  But what ended up happening is that people started going up to the vendor so he didn't quite make it over to where we were.  I couldn't leave the girls and we couldn't leave our spot (it was really crowded).  So when this woman bought them a pretzel - I accepted with a smile :)

We came home after the parade but only long enough to use the bathroom and eat lunch.  Then it was off to the mall where we needed to buy some BDay cards and belts for Hannah & Hailey.  Their jeans are always falling off their little butts!  No more of that..........

After the mall we came home and Pete was kind enough to feed the kids and put them to bed while I went and worked out!!!  Yay!  More 'me' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment