Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mystic Aquarium

My brother Andrew took the girls to the Aquarium today.  They had a blast...and so did I!  I was able to get my hair done, go to the gym and get some grocery shopping done.  I even managed to make a really nice dinner.  All in one day!  I need more days like today...........

The girls had fun telling me all about their trip - they mostly enjoyed the Penguins.  Andrew had fun as well.  This was his first solo trip with the trio.  Not an easy undertaking...especially now that they're potty trained.  But he managed like a pro.  They even stopped at McD's on their way back for lunch!  He said the girls were very well behaved and there was no fighting.  This is what I love to hear.  :) 

Tomorrow we're expecting more snow *gasp*.  Welcome to New England.  70 degrees last week...snow this week.  Luckily LB & Kristin are in FL enjoying some time with Mickey Mouse (making sure Disney is ready for us in 2 years!).  They get to miss out on the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment