Friday, January 7, 2011

Whiney?

My kids are whiny!  ALL. DAY. LONG.  I think it's because there are 3 of them and at any given point in time - at least one of them is going to be whining about something.  It's the one thing that can get under my skin in less than a second.  I might not make it through the toddler years. 

Today LB was home so we decided to go donate blood.  I haven't donated before (but have been the lucky recipient of 14 transfusions so I'm thankful for those that DO donate).  LB has donated before but not at the Red Cross itself.  Somehow - it turned into a 2 hour process.  An hour for me - while he watched the girls, then an hour for him while I watched the girls. 

After we donated blood & ate a bunch of snacks (a BUNCH due to the fact that it ended up being the girls lunch lol) we headed to my moms house.  After a short visit there we started driving home.

The girls fell asleep and my older bro called to say his battery died in his car.  So we came home, got the jumper cables, went to give him a jump and then finally made it back home. 

It made for a long day.  The girls were cranky and whiny (shocking) and are in bed early tonight.  Hopefully they wake up with their happy pants on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment