Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Emily

Kids are smart.  Sticking to my word from yesterday - I told them I wasn't going to change them if they pooped in their pants.  But to encourage them...I taped a lollipop under each of their names on the dry erase board.  I said if they used the potty ALL day...no accidents - they get the pop.  OR if they poop on the potty...it's theirs!  It was that simple.

Hannah & Hailey- failed. Let's just leave that one alone.

Emily though...she peed on the potty ALL day - no accidents.  At the end of the day - she got her lollipop and was sucking away while getting her pj's and diaper on.  And was sucking away while she shit in her diaper right there...AS SOON AS IT WAS PUT ON. 

Lord help me get through this stage because I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment